Me, Grays and extraterrestial life in general
Hi! Let me introduce myself, I’m Jacek, a 27 year old programmer fascinated with astrobiology (I think xenobiology has a much nicer ring to it, so I’ll be using that one a lot here). No matter how you got here, I’ll try to entertain you with my ramblings, so feel free to stay, comment and ask me about anything you like.
I’m a weirdo, at least that’s what my girlfriend keeps telling me when I start rambling about extraterrestial life. My fascination with extraterrestials started at an early age, when my father left me in front of the tv with a “documentary” on alien abductions. Being a barely 5 year old child this moment changed my life (and led to many years of nightmares and a pathological fear of Grays, which I’ve mostly outgrown but to this day it makes every horror movie with aliens worth watching). Don’t get me wrong, the whole alien abduction phenomenon is preposterous and I have no reason to believe it, but it is a creepy, and very interesting urban myth with just enough “evidence” to get you thinking.
So what will you find on this blog? I’ll give you a list:
- Thoughts about aliens from movies, games and books.
- Occasionaly I will post descriptions of lifeforms I designed, most of them part of an exoplanet I’ve been thinking about for years.
- Reviews of content from other sites.
- Rants about people with latex on their forheads (a.k.a. Star Trek aliens. I love Star Trek, but the aliens there are mostly crap.)
- Thoughts about the nature of life in the universe.
- Crazy conspiracy theories to entertain your inner tinfoil-hat-wearing-weirdo.
I usually don’t refrain from strong language, so be prepared, I’ll try no to overdo it.
Excuse my English, it’s not my native tongue, but if you see any mistakes, please let me know!
See you soon!